Manage Personal Data for the GDPR
Join Index Engines and AWS Wednesday, May 16 at 2 pm BST, 9 am ET
The GDPR is only days away and will forever change the way organizations manage unstructured user data on primary storage and in legacy backup archives. With personal data existing in documents and email across the data center, organizations must enable powerful search and management capabilities in order to comply.
Index Engines and AWS can help streamlines access to valuable and sensitive content including legacy backup tapes so organizations can find, manage and govern their data by providing:
- Data classification for unstructured files and email, to find and categorized in-scope data for the GDPR
- Powerful search tools to find data using pattern, keyword, conceptual search and more
- Integrated disposition tools to manage data in support of the regulation
- Support for migration of sensitive data from primary storage or legacy backup tapes to AWS
- Auditing and monitoring options to protect and secure data
If you do business in the EU, have other data regulations you are dealing with, or just want enterprise-wide management of unstructured data, register now.