Index Engines reporting is dynamic. This allows the use of pre-defined reports for a high-level view into the content. Reports can then be drilled down to filter irrelevant data, or new criteria can be added. Reports allow data to be classified by location, file count and data size. Once reports are defined they can be printed or even stored for future access, and they can also be run on a scheduled basis with the results delivered to you.
Reporting and classification in Index Engines allows for organizations to understand and profile data across global data centers. Using Index Engines federated reporting a global view of user content can be achieved allowing for comprehensive polices to be defined and supported. No other solution can provide a unified view into large scale data environments that includes network, legacy backup, archives and email data sources.
- Dynamic reports include Access/Modified Times, Duplicates, File Types/Extensions, Hosts, Locations, Owners, Size, Patterns, Tags and more.
- Reports can be classified by location, server, date range and more.
- Reports summarize data by storage capacity and file count.
- Integration with Active Directory allow for classifying reports by group or department.
- Email reports allow for reporting on sender and receiver domains.
- Report on scanned or non-searchable documents that require OCR for full text.
- Organize reports in a dashboard for quick access to your favorite data.
- Federated reporting available across multiple Index Engines nodes.
- Reports can be exported as a CSV