Virtual access to backup and network data made easy and affordable
Index Engines’ cloud profiling service for tapes, hard drives and forensic images combines the convenience and simplicity of the cloud with the efficiency and access powered by Index Engines’ Catalyst technology.
During this streamlined process, Index Engines indexes the complete tape set, hard drive or forensic image content, giving the owner file-level knowledge of their unstructured data. The Index Engines cloud team will then train the client in the use of the search interface allowing them to find and tag sensitive or valuable data (contracts, legal hold material, PII) Once tagged, the responsive data is then extracted from the original source, who can then move it to archive. The tapes or other source can then be recouped.
The data is identified in the cloud, collected at the Index Engines service center and delivered to you for processing. Combine the cost effective Index Engines technology with ease of cloud access allows this service to be delivered at extremely low costs.
- Affordable. Cost effective access to backup tape, hard drive and forensic image content.
- Easy. Eliminate complexity when remediating data that could contain valuable content.
- Fast. Rapid turn-around times. Data is available for identification via the cloud quickly so you can skip the next storage upgrade.
- Convenient. Streamlined identification and collection of 'lost' or inaccessible data with flexible deployment options.
- Secure. Secure processing facility that maintains chain of custody and safe management of media and data.
- Defensible. Patented technology does not modify or tamper with the data during collection from tape. Index Engines collection is a well proven and defensible process for legal and compliance documents.