Can Backup Migration Save You Time & $$$?
Discover intelligent backup data migration this year at EMC World
Backup software locks data in a proprietary format making migration to a new solution, or access to legacy data in support of legal and compliance complex and costly. If you’re looking to make a move to EMC NetWorker or Avamar, or are constantly spending significant time and money managing and accessing legacy backup data, then you should learn more about backup migration.
Catalyst from Index Engines supports cost effective management of backup catalogs, while maintaining direct access to files and email from tape or disk without the need for the legacy backup software.
Typical Catalyst solutions include:
1. Transition to EMC NetWorker/Avamar ensuring access to legacy backup data
2. Retire non-production backup software vendors
3. Eliminate the requirement to maintain NetApp servers to support NDMP restores.
4. Consolidate multiple backup catalogs into one manageable environment
5. Provide direct restoration of legacy data to support legal and compliance requests
6. Migrate data of value from legacy backup tapes/disk to EMC storage for long term preservation
Find out more at EMC World, May 4-7 at the Venetian in Las Vegas
Visit us at booth 1229 or fill in the form below to schedule a meeting time.