Send all resumes to email@example.com
- Provide post-sale technical support by working directly with key customers and end users
- Understanding and diagnosing hardware, software and operational issues
- Work with QA and development resources to prioritize, debug and deliver fixes to end customers
- Perform on-site installation and training to new customers
- Provide customer feedback to product teams
- Strong Intrapersonal and communications skills
- Associates/Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- General PC hardware installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- General software installation and maintenance skills
- Basic administrative experience with both Linux and Windows environments
- Familiarity with Exchange 2003/2000, server hardware, and networking is a plus
- Experience service/support experience
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with tape backup software/technology is a plus
Location: Holmdel, NJ
Index Engines has an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Sales Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pre-sales engineer with an understanding of driving revenue and pre-sales support to current and prospective clients. The ideal candidate will bring sales engineering experience, solution creation and customer decision making in this fast paced and rapidly growing organization. Index Engines is located in Holmdel New Jersey.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Work as part of sales team to formulate account strategies
- Perform discovery while engaging with the customer to understand key technical, financial, operational, and business issues that can be mitigated or alleviated with the Index Engines product suite. Distill the discovery into a concise message, outlining the salient technical, business, operational, and financial inefficiencies/challenges that the IE suite addresses.
- Create and present the business case surrounded by merits of an Index Engines solution to multiple levels within an organization, including C-level executives, technical staff and legal staff.
- Architect creative and innovative Index Engines solutions aimed at solving business, operational, and financial issues
- Propose and demonstrate the Index Engines suite of products through the use of demo’s, white board, presentations, etc.
- Own the technical relationship with Index Engines accounts
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, and competing/complimentary products. Leverage the knowledge obtained in sales cycles.
- Develop strong customer relationships, ensuring that technical account management best practices are being followed by the systems engineering team
- Conduct, manage, and lead customer software pilots or “proof-of-concepts”.
- Develop specific areas of expertise in addition to maintaining broad product skills
- Work with internal departments (sales, support, marketing, development), as appropriate, to ensure success during sales campaigns and/or to ensure the customer experience is extremely positive.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field •5+ years in the software or storage industry
- 3+ years experience serving in a pre-sales systems engineer role
- Experience delivering, presenting, selling, supporting Enterprise Clients (Fortune 500 Companies) - Working or competitive knowledge of storage systems, backup technologies, eDiscovery technology, etc
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience selling, installing, and architecting data management solutions (backup and recovery, data migration, replication, compliance, SRM, etc)
- Specialized knowledge/skills and demonstrated proficiency with at least one major open systems operating system (UNIX or Windows)
- eDiscover application exposure or knowledge of (Relativity, Clearwell, Guidance, etc) is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of tape drives, libraries, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments
- Success penetrating and managing major accounts (Fortune 500-1000)
- Exhibits superb project planning and time management skills
- Travel 10%+ of the time within assigned territory
We have an outstanding opportunity for a successful Territory Sales Manager. The sales manager will generate revenue by identifying and developing a customer base and selling solutions to new and existing customers through face-to-face contact either through partners or directly.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy formulated by the VP of Sales
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target
- Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face to face contact
- Manage an integrated sales team; liaison with clients, inside sales, partners, sales engineers and professional services to drive a prospect to close
- Identify and build strategic relationships and leverage partners; manage partner relationships and support partner sales activity
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
- Monitor competitors and maintain client database.
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five years’ demonstrated success in net new software sales at the enterprise level; selling large deals and managing an integrated selling team
- Minimum five years’ experience in the data protection and storage industries
- Deep understanding of the data protection and storage industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace
- Minimum of two years’ success in identifying, building relationships and selling with partners
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive, listening skills
- Background in IT infrastructure