Data Classification for Governance Readiness
Watch it Now - On Demand
Organizations struggle with governance initiatives due to lack of knowledge of their data assets.
What exists? Why does it exist? Does it have value? Is it sensitive? Who can access it? Does it contain personal data or PII?
The first step in implementing a sound data governance strategy is classifying data. Data classification will answer many of the above questions, as well as enable a sound migration and management strategy to be deployed.
This webinar will discuss this approach and how organizations can:
- Classify data based on value
- Find sensitive content and manage it based on policy
- Support regulatory and legal discovery requirements
- Tier data to lower storage environments (cloud) to save budget
- Clean up aged and obsolete content and reclaim capacity