The foundation of all data governance strategies is knowing what exists, where it is located, and then managing it according to policy. This is not a simple task for most organizations as the data center is a complex environment and not designed to support these requirements, however data, governance solutions can now help organizations:
- Understand what they have,
- Report and classify content,
- Manage it according to policy,
- Get it where it needs to be through defensible disposition and
- Find, secure and archive what is sensitive.
Leveraging technology to support these data governance use cases will allow all stake holders to satisfy their business needs which include:
Only Index Engines offers a unified platform to manage enterprise class data environments in support of corporate governance polices ranging from eDiscovery to data migration and audits.