Organizations have amassed volumes of legacy data through the archiving of backup tapes for long-term retention. Data on these tapes create a significant cost and liability for your company: offsite storage fees, legacy vendor maintenance, skyrocketing eDiscovery costs and heightened vulnerability to lawsuits.
EMC and Index Engines have teamed up to provide a solution for managing legacy data and controlling the inherent risks and costs associated with legacy data.
Join us Thursday, April 7th at 1:30 pm ET/12:30 pm CT to discover how to:
- Immediately retire legacy platforms and maintain access to your data,
- Reduce your tape footprint by implementing a plan after your DR period,
- Implement best practices for managing legacy content & controlling risk,
- Leverage ECS or disk to streamline management of legacy data, and
- Reclaim offsite storage and legacy tape management fees.