The Governance Readiness Starter Bundle delivers a rapidly deployable solution that leverages Index Engines’ software to enable clients to get started in managing unstructured user data in support of industry regulations and compliance requirements. This bundle is designed to help organizations understand their data assets, clean and classify them, and manage them to control risk and liability.
The scope of this bundle includes the initial aspect of a sound governance program. This includes metadata classification of unstructured files, organizing data based on value, cleaning up redundant obsolete and trivial (ROT) content, and migrating or deleting data as needed. Following this three-month deployment, additional software and services can be deployed to provide more comprehensive solutions, including full-content search and archiving.
This program is managed remotely by our software experts includes the following:
- Project Prep/Kickoff: Plan engagement with customer project team
- Install/Training: Install, validate and train on Index Engines software
- Indexing Setup: Configure indexing jobs and schedules
- Index Monitoring: Monitor and tune Index Engines processing jobs
- Report/Consultation: Develop data classification reports and review with client
- Project Wrap-up: Review project and develop a plan for next steps
The Governance Readiness Starter Bundle requires secure remote access, virtual or physical server, data center staff to assist with network connections and passwords, and management to provide input on disposition strategy.