Virtual Access to Backup and Network Data Made Easy and Affordable
Index Engines’ data processing lab services for tapes, hard drives and forensic images combines the convenience and simplicity of professional services with the efficiency and speed of Index Engines’ technology. This service typically supports eDiscovery and data restoration needs of our clients.
Leveraging this secure lab, Index Engines indexes the complete tape, hard drive or forensic image content, de-duplicates and deNISTs the data set, and makes the searchable index available online. The Index Engines professional services team will then train the user in the use of the search interface allowing you to find and tag responsive data (files, email, custodian mailboxes, etc). Once the user has a tagged the responsive data it is then extracted from the original sources for delivery to the client.
The Index Engines Data Processing Lab is secure and convenient, no hardware or software is required for installation in your data center. Combining the cost effective technology of Index Engines with ease of remote services allows this capability to be delivered at low, competitive fees. Contact Index Engines for full pricing.
- Affordable: Cost effective access to backup tape, hard drive and forensic image content.
- Easy: Eliminate complexity when collecting ESI from complex sources.
- Predictable: Take the guess work out of pricing for collection of ESI.
- Fast: Rapid turn-around times. Data is available for identification via the cloud.
- Convenient: Streamlined identification and collection of ESI without the purchase of hardware or software.
- Secure: Secure processing facility that maintains chain of custody and safe management of media and data.
- Defensible: Patented technology does not modify or tamper with the data during collection from tape. Index Engines collection is a well proven and defensible process.