Managing and understanding massive volumes of data in typical corporate environments is complex. Index Engines delivers powerful and interactive reporting that supports rapid understanding of what exists across all critical data sources.
Available reports include file types and extensions, regular expressions, hosts, times (modified, accessed), Active Directory group membership, owner, size, tags and more. These reports allow data to be classified by location, file count and data size.
Index Engines' reporting is dynamic. This enables the use of pre-defined reports for a high-level view into the content. Reports can then be drilled down to filter irrelevant data or add new criteria. Reports allow data to be classified by location, file count and data size. Once reports are defined they can be printed or even stored for future access, and they can also be run on a scheduled basis with the results delivered to you.
Reporting and classification with Index Engines empowers organizations to understand and profile data across global data centers. Federated reporting provides a global view of user content, enabling comprehensive polices to be defined and supported. No other solution can provide a unified view into large-scale data environments that include network, legacy backup, archives and email data sources.
- Dynamic reports include access/modified dates, duplicates, file types/extensions, hosts, locations, owners, size, patterns, tags and more.
- Classify data by location, server, date range and more.
- Summarize data by storage capacity and file count.
- Integration with Active Directory allow for classifying reports by group or department.
- Email reports facilitate reporting on sender and receiver domains.
- Reports on scanned or non-searchable documents that require OCR for full text.
- Organize a dashboard for quick access to your favorite data.
- Federated reporting available across multiple Index Engines nodes.
- Export data as a CSV text file.