Index Engines delivers the fastest, most efficient enterprise class indexing platform on the market today. It provides search, reporting, disposition and preservation of unstructured user data in support of stakeholders ranging from IT to legal and security. No other solution can scale to support global data centers and satisfy a range of use cases that include security assessments, migrations and consolidations, legal hold and eDiscovery, as well as defensible deletion.
Key features of the Index Engines platform include:
- High Speed Indexing: Delivering indexing speeds reaching up to 1TB per hour for a single node, faster than any other product on the market today.
- Comprehensive Search: Search across file and email metadata, mailboxes, content, patterns, and more, quickly and efficiently.
- Dynamic Reporting & Classification: One click reports summarize and classify data quickly, profiling content and displaying what exists.
- Intelligent Disposition: Develop data polices and migrate, delete, archive data based on business needs.
- Defensible Archiving & Preservation: Secure and retain sensitive data required to support long-term retention and legal policies.
Typical Use Cases Include:
- Defensible Deletion: Find and manage redundant, aged, abandoned and irrelevant content and purge it to recoup storage capacity and costs.
- SharePoint Search & Access: Index and search SharePoint archives to find and manage data more efficiently.
- Intelligent Migration: Profile network files and migrate to new storage or cloud platforms based on metadata criteria including age, access, owner, etc.
- Data Profiling & Assessments: Profile network data based on metadata and Active Directory groups and determine what has value.
- Email Management: Search email databases to find and manage relevant content in support of regulatory and legal requirements.
- PII/PST & Security Audits: Find sensitive files and email containing social security and credit card numbers and secure it to manage risk.
- Archiving & Preservation: Secure content required for long-term retention or legal using an integrated archive.