How to Fund a GDPR Strategy from Existing Budget
Join Index Engines and Alvarez & Marsal, Thursday, October 19 at 9 am ET, 2 pm BST
If you are like most corporations preparing for the GDPR, knowing what exists, knowing if it has business value, if it should exist, and if and where it should be retained and archived is a challenging task. Add in a compliance deadline just months away and the GDPR becomes overwhelming and expensive.
Consulting firm Alvarez and Marsal and information management company Index Engines have collaborated to help organizations develop a smarter GDPR and information management strategy, one with an attached ROI through ROT clean up.
During this 45 minute web event, learn how technology, people and processes can be applied to help companies understand what they have, manage it more effectively and protect themselves from the risk and costs of the GDPR, by:
- Classifying unstructured data into manageable categories: ROT, Out of Scope, In Scope
- Search and find personal and sensitive data to support the regulation
- Manage the disposition of responsive content using a defensible process
- Leverage content metadata to perform security audits and secure sensitive content
- Apply retention policies to backup data and clean up legacy content