California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Last Modified: 12/06/21
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Rights
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may permit to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information to third parties, request information gathered about you in the last 12 months or have information we collected about you deleted. You can make your request by emailing email@example.com and specifying CCPA Request in the subject line.
Information we collect
- When you visit our website or social media channels, we may collect information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name and business information including: title, phone number, email address and company name
- We may also receive your name and business information from a tradeshow, partner or third party for legitimate interest in a mutually beneficial business relationship
- We do not sell or rent information to a third party
- We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We do not collect any personally sensitive information, aside from contact information.
- We do not knowingly collect information from children
How we use your information
- Responding to requests for products, services, and/or information;
- Notifying visitors about updates to our product;
- Contacting visitors for marketing purposes, including by sending offers on behalf of third parties;
- For our research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes; and
- Complying with law and maintaining the security of our product.
Our full privacy police can be found here: https://www.indexengines.com/privacy-policy