With new advanced techniques to infiltrate the data center, and well-funded and sophisticated cyber criminal networks, organizations need to look to new approaches to minimize the impact of an attack. The goal is to keep the business operational without significant down time. This paper will discuss the advantages or CyberSense, and how the damage from an attack can be quickly detected, diagnosed and repaired.
CyberSense detects over 200 signs of a possible ransomware attack, including:
- Files encrypted in place,
- Encrypted files and files with new extensions added,
- Files moved into encrypted archives,
- Deleted files,
- Encrypted pages within database files, and
- Files replaced with decoys.