If you have any questions or wish to correct, amend or remove your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect
- When you visit our website or social media channels, we may collect information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name and business information including: title, phone number, email address and company name
- We may also receive your name and business information from a tradeshow, partner or third party for legitimate interest in a mutually beneficial business relationship
- We do not sell or rent information to a third party
- We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We do not collect any personally sensitive information, aside from contact information. We do not knowingly collect information from children
How we use your information
- Responding to requests for products, services, and/or information;
- Notifying visitors about updates to our product;
- Contacting visitors for marketing purposes, including by sending offers on behalf of third parties;
- For our research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes; and
- Complying with law and maintaining the security of our product.
We occasionally send targeted mailings to specific market segments. You can unsubscribe from these at any time using the embedded link in the email or by contacting email@example.com
CASL We do not knowingly email Canadian residents that have not opted in. If you have received an email from us, this may be the result of error or a mislabeled mailing address. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Under article 47 “The processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be regarded as carried out for a legitimate interest” and Index Engines will continue to provide occasional offerings including whitepapers, webinars and special offers in hopes of establishing a mutually beneficial business relationship. Unless otherwise provided by the data subject, this communication will only take place through business channels – work email and phone numbers. Subjects can opt out at any time through an email or by contacting email@example.com
CCPA If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may permit to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information to third parties, request information gathered about you in the last 12 months or have information we collected about you deleted. You can make your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying CCPA Request in the subject line.
We sometimes work with third-party online advertisers who may collect and use information about your visits to this site and other sites across the Internet to serve relevant ads to you. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising. We may also partner with ad networks and other companies that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated web sites. To learn more about interest-based ads and how to opt-out, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
We undertake reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your information from unauthorized access or disclosure.